The Rockwall Police Department is seeking individuals with integrity and professionalism to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask, make sound decisions during stressful situations and work well in a team environment.
The Rockwall Police Department is seeking individuals for the position of Police Officer in the Parol Division.
For specific information about available positions, please visit:
City of Rockwall Human Resources Page.
- Certificate Pay:
Intermediate - $300 per year
Advanced - $600 per year
Masters - $900 per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: There is a 30 day waiting period for insurance. The city provides each employee with a choice of 3 plans to choose from.
- Sick Leave: 6.67 hours per month with no maximum accrual
0 – 1 years of service 6.67 hours per month
1 - 4 years of service 10.00 hours per month
5 – 9 years of service 11.67 hours per month
10 years > 13.34 hours per month
- Holiday Pay: 11 holidays (option of double time and a half pay if worked or bank holiday to be used within fiscal year)
- Longevity Pay: $5.00 per month of service after completing 1 year
- Retirement: Texas Municipal Retirement System (TMRS) – 14% contribution by City – 20 year retirement, 5 year vesting
- Life Insurance: 1 x Pay up to $50,000 through City 1 x Pay through TMRS (no max)